Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SICK DAY!

Sooooooo.....I have been home from work (for once) because I have had a combo of the throw-ups and the grinding stomachs that have made my day somewhat difficult.  That being said, it's hard to must up the energy for any deep, insightful articles this week.  I, however, am determined to get back to some form of writing schedule even though I'm 90% sure most on my followers have stopped reading.  I have no one to blame but myself for not making the time that is need to keep a blog going.  All I can do it move forward and try to be better.   So here is my attempt at an article even though I'm ready to pass out. I give you pictures of my pup, Willie!!!!

I suffer for my art <3

Donut Dog <3

We call this his laundry basket.  It's actually his kennel condensed for travel

Oh hai Mah!

Le Woof.

Just being one with da bed!

You're welcome!

Xoxo,
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment