Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let's Play a Game!

So I'm kind of writing this in my iPhone because it is going to be a crazy night but gosh darn it I said I would post every Thursday and I'm sick of being a liar!  I am fresh out of quick article ideas that don't involve me posting a bunch of pictures, so how about we make a deal? I will write about whatever you guys want. Just post your idea to my twitter @ThePatchwrkNerd and use #williethepup I will put all the suggestions in a hat and chose one at random. I might even make a video about it!

Rules!
1. Keep it clean. I'm fine with swearing but nothing dirty please! 
2. Nothing mean, I will not write about why so and so sucks....unless its Michael Bay
3. Have fun! More than one suggestion is welcomed!

Let the games begin!

Okay one puppy pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment