Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Very Nerdy Birthday!

Guess what gals and guys? One, I'm updating! Two, I'm going to be 22 years old tomorrow (Remember, remember the 5th of November)!

:Shoot off confetti now:

I did most of my celebrating with my family on Saturday, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to do some celebrating tomorrow! I'm going to see "Wreck-it Ralph" (FINALLY) and I promise a review will follow!

But since we will have to wait a little bit for that, I want to give you all a project in the meantime.

On Saturday I made a new friend,

My lovely bf knows how to spoil me!

There's just one problem! This foxy lady (I feel a feminine vibe from her, no?) doesn't have a name! I've been known for taking 2 weeks to name a stuffed animal, so I thought I'd ask you guys for some suggestions! Just make it clean and cute! If I get a lot of suggestions I will put up a poll to vote for her name! 

Until then, hang tight and be on the look out for my "Wreck-it Ralph" review! 

Tootles!


1 comment: